Thanks for stopping by!
This is a self-portrait of me (the one on the right, of course).
I spend a ton of time outside, walking, hiking, and exploring the world around me.
I LOVE nature, all things science and math, and anything art-related.
I’m really quite nerdy, always with my nose in a book or jotting down notes in one of my little notebooks or on scraps of paper I carry around with me.
Oh, and I absolutely adore spending time with my grandchildren, volunteering at a local nature center and at school, tutoring, reading and storytelling, writing and making art.
Enough about me. I hear you sighing in boredom. What will I find here that will interest me? you ask. And rightfully so. I mean, why should you ever return to this blog?
Well, if any of the following things are of interest to you, COME ON BACK AGAIN!
Each month we will explore a different topic about our natural world.
Here’s what I hope you will find here. It’s a big agenda and a ton of work for me to try to keep up with so we’ll see. I hope I’m up for the task.
- Make-It Monday-on Mondays, we’ll do an art activity
- Tell-It Tuesday-on Tuesdays, we’ll learn a fable or legend
- Walk-about Wednesday-on Wednesdays, we’ll explore outside
- Tidbits on Thursday-on Thursdays, we learn small, interesting facts about the monthly topic in a fun way
- Fun on Friday-on Fridays, it’ll be anything goes. Could be a book recommendation, an interesting drawing, photo-who knows. Wait and see. Even I don’t know right now!!
I hope you come back! It should be fun.
See ya soon and in the meantime–
smile, laugh, be well, get outside and be kind to all things!!
Visit my TpT store, Nature Mamaw, to see my STEAM units.